Steinway & Sons is currently seeking a Head of IT to manage the Information Technology Department for the Steinway Americas region. This person will lead IT strategy in collaboration with other Steinway Musical Instruments divisions.
• Manage daily operations of the IT Team
• Deployment and maintenance of all IT systems including help desk ticketing system, Office 365, ERP, telecommunications, internet, and internal networking.
• Develop and maintain cyber security systems and protocols.
• Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, budgets and other metrics and needs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
• Manage and develop company IT policies and procedures.
• Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for IT tools.
• Participate “hands on” in daily IT operations.
Qualifications, education and experience:
• Bachelors in information technology, information systems, computer science or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
• At least 5+ years proven experience in IT management at a mid-sized company
• Sound understanding of computer systems, networks, security, telecommunications, databases and storage systems
• Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft and Apple systems, including Microsoft Office applications, O365, Windows operating systems, Mac OS and iOS
• Ability to lead and manage independently.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and management skills.
• Project Management experience and certifications preferred.
The estimated annualized base salary range for this role is $150,000-$175,000. Compensation will vary based on skills and experience. New employees are eligible to participate in a robust benefits package on first day including medical, dental, vision, FSAs, generous 401k contribution, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, professional development, and more.