Keys to Finding Funds
A Continuing Education Seminar
October 27 | 1:00-5:00 pm EDT
Boston Symphony Hall
Cabot Cahners Room (2nd Floor)
Pianos are the backbone of a music school. How do you begin the process of replacing aging instruments or finding the money to maintain them? If your institution needs to repair or replace pianos, from practice to performance instruments, Steinway & Sons has ways to help.
Keys To Finding Funds is a special seminar presenting tools, programs, and resources that can help you design a successful fundraising campaign.
Our goal is to help you improve the educational experience of your students, enhance the quality of your equipment, and attract more talented students and faculty to your school.
Keys to Finding Funds will give you ideas to effectively motivate your administration and donors as you work to bring high quality Steinways to your institution.
Guest Speakers will include:
- Gavin English – President, Steinway & Sons – Americas
- Maureen Flores – Chief Development Officer of the Boston Symphony
- Pavlina Dokovska – Chair of the Piano Department, Mannes School of Music
- Clayton Stephenson – 2022 Cliburn Competition Finalist
- Michael Cabe – Director of Customer Experience, Steinway & Sons
- Tim Stephenson – National Director of Institutional Sales
Immediately following the seminar, please be our guest for cocktails, dinner, and the Boston Symphony Orchestra performance featuring Steinway Artist Mitsuko Uchida at 7:30 PM. An opportunity to meet Ms. Uchida will be available after the performance.
Questions? Please contact Brendan Murphy at email@example.com or call 617-681-4385.
A Steinway representative will contact you soon.
We were not able to submit your information. Please try again soon.