Steinway is looking for an experience web developer to lead and manage a small team working on its web properties, including its flagship www.steinway.com. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of its websites, including new development, dev ops, and ongoing content and configuration changes.
• Working with marketing, sales, design and other internal customers to understand their web needs and develop plans to implement them.
• Provide guidance for all members of the team when it comes to designing, implementing, and updating software.
• Work with team members to improve and update the web technology stack.
• Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
• At least 5+ years of proven experience in the web development world
• Experience with Dev Ops (especially AWS)
• Experience with 3rd party CMS tools, especially Magnolia
• Experience with Project Management tools and processes
• Knowledge of front-end frameworks
• Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department