You are cordially invited to attend Steinway’s first Spirio | r Institutional Conference.
Presentations and panel discussions will include speakers from leading institutions already implementing Spirio’s remarkable technology into their curriculums as well as representatives from Steinway’s Technology & Training Teams.
This is a unique event to exchange ideas on music education incorporating Steinway Spirio pianos, learn how students of all ages and levels can be educated in a more enriched environment, and experience Steinway’s vision for Spirio.
For those arriving on Sunday, Steinway Hall Dallas is hosting a special Spirio Live evening performance featuring artists from attending schools.
Special room rates have been reserved for this event. Once your registration is complete via the form below, you will be presented with a link to book your hotel group rate with Marriott.
Events/Presentations currently confirmed during the conference will include:
- Sunday, May 23rd
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM: Social Hour / Cocktails & Appetizers
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM: Informal Performances by Steinway Artists in Residence and Faculty of attending Institutions
- Monday, May 24th
- 9:10-10:00 am Spirio|r Today – Michael Cabe, Senior Manager
- 10:00-10:30 am Training & Marketing Initiatives Spirio|r Tomorrow – Eric Feidner, Senior VP, Music Technology and Media
- 10:40-11:05 am Impressions, Experiences & Performance with Spirio|r – Ray Ushikubo
- 11:05-11:20 am Why Spirio Excites a Donor – Linda and Dan Dipert
- 11:20-11:45 am A Presidents View of Spirio|r – Dr. Tod Allen Farmer – Weatherford College
- 11:45-12:10 pm A Deans View of Spirio|r – Dr. Ann Stutes – Wayland Baptist University
- 1:00-1:25 pm A Director’s View of Spirio|r – Dr. Andrew Davis, Dean, University of Houston
- 1:25-1:50 pm Pedagogy & Spirio|r – Dr. Richard Fountain – Wayland Baptist University
- 1:50-2:30 pm K-12 Arts Education and Spirio – Andrew Babcock - Lubbock ISD & Michael Springer – Arlington ISD
- 2:40-3:05 pm Distance Education & Spirio|r – Dr Robert Hansen – West Texas A&M Univ.
- 3:05-3:20 pm Schools without the Diperts – Tara Clawson – Government Capital Leasing
- 3:20-4:15 pm Panel Presentations Discussion – Q & A
- 4:15-4:30 pm Next Steps & Closing Remarks
Register for In-Person Conference
Thank you for completing your registration for the 2021 Spirio | r Institutional Conference on Monday, May 24, 2021.
If you are interested in booking your hotel group rate with Marriott, please visit the link below.
We were not able to submit your information. Please try again soon.