Job Location: Shanghai Waigaoqiao, Steinway Asia Pacific HQ
Report to: Sales Director, Steinway Asia Pacific
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Distribution management, support, maintain and develop the existing dealerships and their daily sales performance to hit the budget issued by the company on a yearly basis
- Help dealer improve the merchandising from time to time, keep the highest standard of showroom image, inventory, customer service, etc. in territory
- Gather and analyze sales data from the market, complete related sales reports in time and documents management, such as monthly sales forecast, dealer inventory report, etc.
- Help dealer with their local advertisement, branding and sales event planning and execution,
- coordination with co-partners in event cooperation, etc. to help generate sales and increase brand awareness locally
- Sales & Marketing Training, provide dealer in territory with different levels of training sessions
- Work with other colleagues to consolidate sales, marketing, finance, customer service and other jobs that related to a joint mission in the company
- Make full use of CRM/NAV resources to efficiently work
- Good understanding of the brand and company culture;
- Complete any other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in marketing & sales, supply chain, economic & business, or other relevant majors in a renowned university.
- At least 3 years of working experience in dealership distribution management, luxury brand or industry experience is a must.
- Reliable, steady, open-minded, creative, cooperative, result-orientated, driving for perfection
- Fluent in oral English and strong in written; Grade 6 English level is required.
- Strong execution abilities with attention to details.
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and coordination abilities.
- Excellent in office software incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willing to work under pressure, travel frequently
- With accountable appearance.