Pianist Jenny Lin joins us live from Steinway Hall in New York.Read More
Pianist Jean-Michel Bernard joins us live from the Spirio Studio in Hamburg.Read More
The exceptionally talented American pianist Kenny Broberg visits Steinway Hall in New York for a program of romantic works he has championed and are sure to delight.Read More
Known to his millions of fans on YouTube as “Cateen”, Hayato Sumino is a brilliant pianist from Japan - now based in New York. He presents his first Spiriocast from his new home with a program that showcases his classical virtuosity as well as his exceptional improvisational skills.Read More
Steinway Artist Antonio Pompa-Baldi performs Beethoven’s great Piano Sonata No. 6 in F Major Op. 10 No. 2 from his home.Read More
Add a television to your Spirio Viewing Space
You can view Spiriocast with your iPad but to experience everything Spiriocast has to offer — we strongly recommend connecting your Spirio to an external television via HDMI.
Check Your Settings
Connect your Spirio | r to your Wi-Fi network or hardwire using the Ethernet port.
Your iPad and Spirio | r must be on the same Wi-Fi network. (If using Ethernet, make certain source network is the same as Wi-Fi network.)
Settings > Piano Settings > Connect Piano to Wi-Fi Network
Look for the Spiriocast button in the Spirio app. (If you don’t see the Spiriocast button — please close and re-open the Spirio app.)
Run the Spiriocast System Check
Test the local system readiness with the Spiriocast System Check tool. Look for excellent sync between Spirio piano, video, and audio.
Spirio App > Spiriocast > Spiriocast System Check > select Join
Join the Spiriocast
Upcoming events are listed on the Spiriocast tab.
Click the Join button to enter the cast.
- We strongly recommend connecting Spirio to a television via the HDMI port. This provides the best connection and viewing experience.
- Ensure your Spirio | r piano regularly receives all technical service and maintenance from a Steinway–trained Spirio technician.
- Ensure the Wi-Fi signal strength at the piano is strong and reliable.
- 50 Mbps is the minimum required network upload and download speed to ensure a flawless Spiriocast experience. Visit speedtest.net to check your internet connection speed.
- Ensure the iPad, Spirio App and piano software are updated frequently.
- Confirm network connections (Wi-Fi/Ethernet, Bluetooth) and performance (Spiriocast System Check) are ready prior to a live Spiriocast event.