This Season on Spiriocast
Live concerts from Steinway & Sons
A live concert in your home, Spiriocast is an unrivaled, unfiltered audio and visual experience on your Steinway Spirio | r, the world’s finest high resolution player piano.
Each month Steinway presents a series of intimate and unique live piano performances by world renowned Steinway Artists exclusively available on your Spirio | r. Check back here for more details.
Steinway Artist Antonio Pompa-Baldi performs Beethoven’s great Piano Sonata No. 6 in F Major Op. 10 No. 2 from his home.Read More
Concert pianist Olga Kern performs a short program of the works of Rachmaninoff from New York's Steinway Hall.Read More
Steinway & Sons Celebrates 170 Years
Yuja Wang, Kenny Barron, Lang Lang and other luminaries celebrate Steinway’s 170th anniversary with personal greetings and performances.Read More
World-renowned concert pianist Paul Lewis comes to New York’s Steinway Hall to perform a short program of the works of Franz Schubert.Read More
Curtis Institute Recital Series
Pianists from the Curtis Institute of Music perform in a live recital from Field Hall.Read More
How to Join a Spiriocast
Add a television to your Spirio Viewing Space
You can view Spiriocast with your iPad but to experience everything Spiriocast has to offer — we strongly recommend connecting your Spirio to an external television via HDMI.
Check Your Settings
Connect your Spirio | r to your Wi-Fi network or hardwire using the Ethernet port.
Your iPad and Spirio | r must be on the same Wi-Fi network. (If using Ethernet, make certain source network is the same as Wi-Fi network.)
Settings > Piano Settings > Connect Piano to Wi-Fi Network
Look for the Spiriocast button in the Spirio app. (If you don’t see the Spiriocast button — please close and re-open the Spirio app.)
Run the Spiriocast System Check
Test the local system readiness with the Spiriocast System Check tool. Look for excellent sync between Spirio piano, video, and audio.
Spirio App > Spiriocast > Spiriocast System Check > select Join
Join the Spiriocast
Upcoming events are listed on the Spiriocast tab.
Click the Join button to enter the cast.
- We strongly recommend connecting Spirio to a television via the HDMI port. This provides the best connection and viewing experience.
- Ensure your Spirio | r piano regularly receives all technical service and maintenance from a Steinway–trained Spirio technician.
- Ensure the Wi-Fi signal strength at the piano is strong and reliable.
- 50 Mbps is the minimum required network upload and download speed to ensure a flawless Spiriocast experience. Visit speedtest.net to check your internet connection speed.
- Ensure the iPad, Spirio App and piano software are updated frequently.
- Confirm network connections (Wi-Fi/Ethernet, Bluetooth) and performance (Spiriocast System Check) are ready prior to a live Spiriocast event.
Still having trouble connecting to Spiriocast?
Download our detailed help guide.