Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
Like many companies online, we use services provided by third parties that use tracking technology. These services rely on tracking technologies – such as cookies – to collect directly from your device information about your browsing activities, your interactions with websites, and the device you are using to connect to the Internet. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through these services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking tracking cookies on Steinway.com only.
Click here to opt out of tracking cookies.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third-party cookies/trackers.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Note that because many of these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which you exercise them, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
California Residents' Privacy Rights
The CCPA grants California residents the following rights:
- Information. You can request information about how we have collected, used and shared your personal information during the past 12 months. We have made this information available to California residents without having to request it by including it in this chart.
- Access. You can request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the personal information that we maintain about you.
Please note that the CCPA limits these rights by, for example, prohibiting us from providing certain sensitive information in response to an access request and limiting the circumstances in which we must comply with a deletion request. If we deny your request, we will communicate our decision to you.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination, as prohibited by the CCPA.
How to Submit a Request
- To request access to or deletion of personal information complete the form below.
- Identity verification. We will need to confirm your identity and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
- Authorized agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have a written authorization confirming that authority.
Request/Delete Personal Information
Thank you. We'll be in contact soon.
We were not able to submit your information. Please try again soon.